The ULS Strategic Assessment Unit’s main objective is to coordinate data collection and analysis to support both strategic and operational priorities of the ULS as well as help ULS demonstrate value of its services to all its stakeholders.
The objectives of the Unit include:
1. Implementation and maintenance of a robust library data management infrastructure, which will allow for capture, storage, analysis and reporting of ULS statistics.
2. Ongoing support of evaluation efforts relating to implementation of the annual planning process.
3. Development and implementation of new approaches to demonstrate value of ULS to the University, profession, and wider community.
4. Ongoing support of routine and ad hoc data and assessment requests.
5. Support of activities relating to Hillman renovation program (over the 5-year span of the project)
View our current Assessment Plan
ULS Strategic Assessment Unit Plan FY17-FY19