Borrowing from Other Places: E-ZBorrow
Note: Your Patron ID No. is the number on your PITT ID.
- If Pitt libraries don't have the books you need, use E-ZBorrow. to search and request items from other academic libraries.
- Pick up and return the items at any ULS Library.
- Items are generally delivered within 4-7 days.
- You will be notified via email when the book is available for pickup.
- EZ Borrow items are checked out for six weeks with one six week renewal. Overdue fines are .25 per day/per item.
The E-ZBorrow system handles requests for books. If you need a photocopy of an article, please request it through the normal Requests From Other Libraries process
E-ZBorrow Onsite Reciprocal Borrowing Program for Faculty
- A number of E-ZBorrow libraries have agreed to participate in a test program that allows ON-SITE borrowing for faculty members from other member libraries.