Stark Media Services
Ground Floor (G-20)
Located in Hillman Library, Stark Media Services houses film, video, and audio collections.
Film and Video: The film and video collection primarily supports classroom instruction across disciplines with an emphasis on Film Studies. The film and video collection is a primarily non-circulating. Films and videos may be previewed in the Media Services during regular hours of operation.
Audio: The audio collection is a collection of music and spoken word sound recordings that you can borrow for two weeks with one renewal.
- Stark Media Services Hours
Katie Berry, G-20 Hillman Library 412-648-7232 email@example.com
Mihnea Vasilescu G-20 Hillman Library 412-648-5930 firstname.lastname@example.org
16mm film projectors, audio cassette playback equipment and headphones, laserdisc players (includes closed captioning device), dvd players, cd player and recording capabilities, videocassette playback equipment including VHS and ¾ "U-matic, and high speed audio-to-audio cassette dubbing equipment
- Film & Video Policies
- Faculty: Request that the library purchase Media- DVD, Film, or Video
- Faculty: Place a film on reserve. (Guidelines)
- Students can check out materials needed for a class they’re currently enrolled in if they print out a Student Requisition Form (PDF) and have their professor sign it
- Locating Films and Videos: Films and videos can be located using PITTCat+:
- Connect to PITTCat+
- Search for the title or director
- Choose "video recording" under Content Type in the left hand column. Tip: if you don't see "video recording" choose "more", then "video recording"