Millstein Library - Information Literacy
The Greensburg Campus Library staff is committed to developing
an information literacy program and collaborating with teaching faculty
to teach each Greensburg student to be a knowledgeable and effective
user of information resources. Greensburg faculty and students are
encouraged to consult the
ULS Information Literacy and Assessment of Learning Program
website to learn more about this program.
If you are a Greensburg faculty member and wish to schedule an instructional session, please click here.
- iMLOST - Millstein Library's Online Student Tutorials
- Evaluating Web Resources
- LibGuides - Online subject specific research assistance
- Quick Guide to the Millstein Library
- Millstein Library Virtual Tour
- Off-Campus Access to Library Resources