About the Symposium
The ETD 2009 Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations is organized by the Networked Digital Library of Theses and Dissertations (NDLTD).
The NDLTD initiative is an open federation of hundreds of universities and supporting organizations worldwide including research institutions and private companies.
The 2009 conference will be held June 10 – 13 at the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA, U.S.A.
ETD 2009 will provide a forum to:
- Share the secrets of successful ETD, institutional repositories and open access programs.
- Learn about new developments related to ETD authoring, archiving and dissemination.
- Meet and discuss ETD challenges and issues with peer participants in your region.
- Build skills that will facilitate ETD implementation at your university.
- Review issues that influence the success of your ETD program.
- Share experiences and research with the ETD community.