Edible Book Fest 2014
Design an edible creation based on the wonderful world of books!
Don’t have time to make something?
Stop by to vote and eat the hard work of your PITT community!
Sixth Annual ULS Edible Book Fest
Thursday, April 10
Cup & Chaucer Café, Hillman Library Ground Floor
Schedule for April 10
- Drop off of entries 9-11:30 a.m.
- Viewing and voting by YOU 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Eating 2 p.m. until it’s gone!
- Awards 2:30 p.m.
Please RSVP to Ashley Cox (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 8 if you would like to submit entry.
- Overall Favorite
- Best Interpretation of Cover/Scene
- Most Creative
There will be gift certificates and other prizes for winning entrants and lucky voters!
- Please bring entry during drop off window.
- Please list ingredients, especially those considered allergens (dairy, nuts, wheat, soy)
- All edible books must be "bookish" through the integration of text, literary inspiration or, quite simply, the form.
- All books must be made of food but not necessarily edible. Please label all entries that should not be consumed.
- Entries may be collaborative.
Need some ideas?
Check out www.books2eat.com