EAL News & Events
Would you like to know:
- A librarian who speaks your native language?
- The difference between the academic libraries in the U.S. and libraries in your home country?
- The services that the library offers to help your area of study and research at Pitt?
Sign up for a Library Orientation Session in your native language!
When are the Orientations?
|Monday||August 22||10-11 a.m.|
|Tuesday||August 23||2-3 p.m.|
|Wednesday||August 24||11 a.m.-Noon|
|Wednesday||August 24||2-3 p.m.|
|Thursday||August 25||3-4 p.m.|
|Friday||August 26||2-3 pm|
|Monday||August 22||2-3 pm|
|Monday||August 22||3-4 p.m.|
How do you sign up?
Registration is required.
Option 1: Register online
This is the preferred method to sign up.
- Use the links above that correspond with the date and time you wish to attend.
- Submit the form with your name and email. That's it!
Option 2: E-mail us directly
- Chinese Sessions: Ms. Haihui Zhang (email@example.com)
- Japanese Session: Mr. Hiro Good (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Korean Session: Ms. Haihui Zhang (email@example.com)
Where are the Sessions?
Ground Floor, G74 – Amy Knapp Room
Do you know that now you can borrow and check out Chinese magazines and journals in addition to books?
Visit the second floor at Hillman Library to see all the choices available and check something out today!