Classes, Workshops & Tours
Pittsburgh Campus Information
Workshops for the Pitt Community
Download a PDF of the Spring 2015 Workshops for the Pitt Community
ULS\iSchool Digital Scholarship Workshop Lecture & Series
- Introduction to Spatial Analysis
- Building a Professional Digital Portfolio with Wordpress
- Introduction to OpenRefine
- Data Visualization Tools for Non-Computer Science Researchers and Students
- Introduction to Data Science for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Introduction to Omeka
- Transforming the Web into Data (with Python)
CIDDE workshops for TAs (Select sessions held in Hillman Library)
Citation Management Tools
Join us for a free introduction to the University Library System and Hillman Library.
Meet at the seating area across from the Information Service Desk on the Ground Floor during one of these scheduled times:
- Wednesday, January 14 from 6 –7 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 27 from 2-3 p.m.
- Thursday, February 12 from 10-11 a.m.
If you would like individualized help, please contact Marian Hampton at email@example.com to arrange an appointment at your convenience. Your research needs will shape the session.
Instructors: Course Integrated Instruction
Schedule a library instruction class tailored to your course. Liasions will work with you to design a session that meets the objective of the class, or craft research assignments that reach the learning outcomes intended for your students.
You can schedule an instruction session for your discussion section, study group, dorm floor, or society meeting. Get the research help you need to succeed!