Hanley Library - Renewing Items
Renewing Library Materials on the Web
Students, staff, and faculty members at the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford can now renew their library books, materials and interlibrary loan** books through PITTCat+ using the World Wide Web.
To renew your items go to PITTCat+ and follow the directions below:
1. Click the "My Account" link.
2. Click the "My Library Account" link.
3. Enter account user name and password.
4. Check each box next to the item that you want to renew; then click the "Renew Items" button.
5. Confirm that all items were actually renewed. Some items may have Holds placed on them which will prevent renewal.
Note the following:
Students are entitled to three (3) renewals via the Internet or the telephone. Additional renewals must be performed in the library with the items in hand.
**Interlibrary loan books may or may not be renewed depending on the policies of the library from which the item was borrowed. Confirm that your interlibrary loan item was actually renewed.
University Faculty and Staff are granted semester loans on general
circulating books and are entitled to two (2) web or telephone renewals.
Additional renewals must be performed in the library with
the items in hand.