Note: Use of this resource is restricted to current University of Pittsburgh faculty, students, and staff, and may be used for individual research purposes only. Any other use is prohibited.
The world's most comprehensive access to U.S. legislative information from Congressional Information Services. Includes access to many full-text Congressional publications, bills, laws, regulations, committee information, information about current members of Congress, and much more.
With Congressional, you can:
- Search an index of congressional publications from 1789 to the present
- Retrieve CIS Legislative Histories for public laws going back to the 1980s
- Find testimony from congressional hearings
- Track bills as they move through the House and Senate
- Search the Congressional Record and Federal Register
- Locate information about members and committees
- Search the National Journal
- Now includes the Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Citations? Yes
- Abstracts? Yes
- Full Text? Yes
Frequency of Updates:
Help & More Information:
Note: For assistance in locating related print resources, please ask for assistance at any library reference desk or submit a question via our Ask-A-Librarian service.